[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] ROS Automation

yusra azhar ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 15:53:56 UTC 2017

Hi, I'm a Computer Science Student and currently working on a project of ROS automation i.e. we are developing a platform (Software) to help ROS programmers get rid of the manual instructions/command typing on terminals and/or different files including manual declaration of dependencies, etc. We are working on basic features and would like to know what other features you (ROS Programmers) would want to be automated? Your feedback and support will be much appreciated. Thanks.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-automation/1742/1) or reply to this email to respond.