[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Lunar Loggerhead Tshirt's Available!

Tully Foote ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 21:56:07 UTC 2017

For those of you who are looking to order the Hoodie and asked about why the Hoodie option has no size options available, unfortunately we've run Teespring out of stock in the Gray Hoodies in the US fulfillment center.

Talking to the Teespring Support team they have said that new stock has been ordered but they do not have an expected date for availability. If they come back into stock I'll reply here to let you know.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-lunar-loggerhead-tshirts-available/1667/10) or reply to this email to respond.