[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] Can you build robots?

rikke risager ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 07:44:49 UTC 2017

Have you ever thought about becoming a part of the world's robotics capital in Denmark? Then the opportunity is here, we are looking for talented, bright minded, entrepreneurial engineers to create the robots of tomorrow. At the moment we have 8 open positions please take a look a our web page:

https://blue-ocean-robotics.com/career/

What we offer:

In  Blue Ocean Robotics we have an international working environment. Right now we have 11 different nationalities and cultures represented and an incredible desire and eagerness to develop our robots. We have 11 Joint Ventures around the world, and 40+ sales partners. The positions are at our HQ in Denmark/Odense.

We respect each other and our differences. We take pride in integrating expat colleagues in collaboration with Odense Robotics and the International Community Odense.

We are a  fast-paced, super dynamic organization with a  flat work hierarchy. We have monthly social events, to ensure strong cohesion among each other. Check out some of your new colleagues: https://goo.gl/BbkLkC

For further information regarding the positions, please do not hesitate to contact HR Manager, Rikke Voldsgaard Risager, via email: rvr at blue-ocean-robotics.com. To know more about Blue Ocean Robotics please visit the website: www.blue-ocean-robotics.com. Also, make sure to follow our latest news on Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter.

We will do ongoing screening of candidates, and we expect starting date the 1st of June 2017. Therefore please submit your application and CV as soon as possible.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/can-you-build-robots/1760/1) or reply to this email to respond.