[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] Cruise Automation: Senior Software Engineer, self-driving cars

Richard Ni ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 04:31:40 UTC 2017

San Francisco - CA

We're the driverless car company. Were building [the worlds best autonomous vehicles](https://www.driverless.id/news/video-breakdown-gms-unicorn-cruise-shows-off-level-4-skills-sf-passing-uber-maybe-waymo-0176031/) to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.

Our vehicles are on the road in California, Arizona, and Michigan navigating some of the most challenging and unpredictable driving environments. Were hiring people who want to solve some of todays most complex engineering challenges and make a positive impact.

We are looking for a skilled Software Engineer to help architect complex C++ software on our autonomous vehicle development team

**Responsibilities:**
* Design and develop complex, highly scalable, and latency-optimized software in C++
* Invent, extend, design and develop next-generation features for self-driving car applications
* Improve and deliver reliable software through continuous integration, automated testing and code reviews

**Requirements:**
* 4+ years of experience as a Software Engineer writing production quality code in C++ or similar language
* Eagerness to learn and explore new technologies
* Ability to write clean, fast, reliable and highly scalable C++ code
* Working experience in an environment that develops a complex multithreaded product
* Strong organizational and communication skills
* Unit test everything, but know when to ask our stellar tools team for scripts or tools

To apply, click [here](http://grnh.se/a5he3b1)!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/cruise-automation-senior-software-engineer-self-driving-cars/2347/1) or reply to this email to respond.