[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Ros2 alpha6 install problem

刘杨 ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 09:58:16 UTC 2017

Hi,

for some experimental reasons I have to install ros2 on Lubuntu 14.04.5 LTS, that leaves me only the ros2 version earlier than alpha6. So when I source the terminal and run talker, it gave me an error message:

> talker: error while loading shared libraries: libddskernel.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.

I'm guessing I missed out some dependencies uninstalled, but the latest intalling tutorial is oriented to Beta version I suppose( https://github.com/ros2/ros2/wiki ). So does anyone here still knows how to solve this problem?

Thank you very much!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-alpha6-install-problem/2389/1) or reply to this email to respond.