[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Raspberry Pi Camera Node

Ross Lunan ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 00:16:22 UTC 2017

Rohan, red245dog . Got around to installing on my Turtlebot3 Raspberry pi3/ubuntu -mate 16.04 (Xenial). Following the catkin source installation instructions got this error message
Unable to locate package libraspberrypi-dev
ERROR: the following rosdeps failed to install
  apt: command [sudo -H apt-get install -y libraspberrypi-dev] failed.

Also I couldn't locate the dep ros-kinetic-raspicam-node using apt install or synaptic
Could you assist me?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/raspberry-pi-camera-node/1388/9) or reply to this email to respond.