[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] SROS2 - Securing certs and keys

Vedanth Narayanan ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 23:22:05 UTC 2017

Hey guys,
I was wondering if there was a technical document for SROS2. I'm very much interested in what it offers and want to get to understand its inner workings. I also understand that the project currently is able to create signed certificates. How are the certificates and private keys getting saved? I was planning on using secure keystores to do that. Would something like that be valuable?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/sros2-securing-certs-and-keys/2400/1) or reply to this email to respond.