[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] SMACH Projects

Miguel Campusano ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 17:13:07 UTC 2017

[quote="jbohren-hbr, post:3, topic:2397"]
If youre looking for a SMACH project that will work in simulation, you might be interested in trying to resurrect the PR2 recharge executive.
[/quote]
I looked at it, but I could not make it run. I found this repo: https://github.com/PR2/pr2_plugs . Do you have any information on how to make that project run? For us it is more interesting because here, in Chile, we have a PR2 for ourselves.

[quote="jbohren-hbr, post:3, topic:2397"]
As an aside, there is a currently unreleased rqt_smach: https://github.com/ros-visualization/executive_smach_visualization/tree/rqt-experimental that you might be interested in using and/or contributing to.
[/quote]

I will take a look at it, thank you!

[quote="jbohren-hbr, post:6, topic:2397"]
Also, are you aware of / familiar with RAFCON from DLR? http://www.dlr.de/rmc/rm/en/desktopdefault.aspx/tabid-4845/20104_read-47199/
[/quote]
This look amazing, I have not look at it yet but I will. Thank you again

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/smach-projects/2397/9) or reply to this email to respond.