[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Participants for a Survey on Collaboration and Package Reuse in ROS

Pablo Estefó ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 03:06:30 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I want to thank you all for your responses! You rock guys! :sunglasses:

Wait... haven't you already taken that amazing survey everyone is talking about?
We have good news for you: **We extended the deadline to next Friday 18th** :bangbang:

:point_right: [So you can **take the survey** by clicking here!](https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ROSPkgReuse) :point_left:

It takes **no more than 10 minutes** and you will contribute to an interesting study that will eventually, let's make it happen impact on the community dynamics on contributions.

Remember we'll raffle **3 Amazon Gift Cards**:star2: among participants!

In a couple of weeks I'll share with you a summary of the results, so stay tuned!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/participants-for-a-survey-on-collaboration-and-package-reuse-in-ros/2402/2) or reply to this email to respond.