[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Raspberry Pi Camera Node

Ross Lunan ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 00:51:42 UTC 2017

Hi again---good news. I took another go at following the source catkin installation to my Raspberry Pi/Ubuntu-Mate/ROS Kinetic from the UbiquityRobotics/raspicam_node github.com. All installed smoothly and the V2 camera works, publishes from /raspicam_node and displays an image on the Remote PC. Not sure what my trouble was though I did do a "apt-get update and ungrade a few times in the meantime. I was not able to install the debs binary as it could not find "ros-kinetic-raspicam-node" package.  Thanks for the great work and now display a colored image along with the SLAM map on the TB3 Burger.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/raspberry-pi-camera-node/1388/11) or reply to this email to respond.