[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Announcing ROS Docker Images for ARM and Debian

ruffsl ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 00:22:02 UTC 2017

[quote="computermouth, post:5, topic:2467"]
The bummer is that its a problem Debian and Ubuntus distribution of the qemu binaries (rather some supporting files Ive backed up here: https://github.com/computermouth/qemu-static-conf)
[/quote]

Hmm. I like the current working solution you have written on your repo more than suggesting folks to mount qemu files (as done with cross-docker [1]). It also simplifies the building dockerfiles from images of other architectures as well. I have updated the original post to reflect this interim solution in anticipation of `--fix-binary` flag option added into binfmt-support for debian.

[1] https://github.com/justincormack/cross-docker

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/announcing-ros-docker-images-for-arm-and-debian/2467/6) or reply to this email to respond.