[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [OpenEmbedded] ROS 2 Layer for OpenEmbedded Linux

Víctor Mayoral Vilches ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 09:15:24 UTC 2017

[quote="rojkov, post:7, topic:2835"]
I see youve created the develop-ament branch with my version of ament.bbclass. How was the evaluation? Are you still working on the layer?
[/quote]

@abilbaotm is probably the best person to answer this.

[quote="rojkov, post:7, topic:2835"]
Regarding the license Potential users asking me about my plans on https://github.com/bmwcarit/meta-ros/pull/538 because they prefer it over meta-ros2 and the more permissive license is what seems to be the most appealing thing to them.
[/quote]

As pointed out before, we're open to reconsider the license if that's going to encourage third parties to contribute. Can you connect me with those potential users so that we can take it into account and discuss it with them? Feel free to make the connection through `victor at erlerobotics.com`.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-2-layer-for-openembedded-linux/2835/8) or reply to this email to respond.