[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] IPC in ros2

Gerardo Pardo ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 01:33:46 UTC 2017

@kydos it seems to me that you are the one bringing up non technical matters here regarding who did what first. It is also you who is making unsubstantiated statements about the relative capabilities and performance.

You may not like the points raised by the evaluation team but claiming that they are "not reading all the document" or their interpretation is "restrictive" is hardly an objective statement. Moreover it is disrespectful of the effort the independent evaluation team has put into the review and feedback.

I do agree it does not make sense to have this kind of discussion here it is not a technical discussion as you stated. The right forum for the technical discussion is the OMG evaluation team and task force.

Please stop trying to externalize and politicize the process.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ipc-in-ros2/2619/32) or reply to this email to respond.