[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] Head of Research Group "Mechatronic Systems"

Bernhard Dieber ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 07:08:50 UTC 2017

Robotics and autonomous systems will become the decisive innovation drivers of the coming
years. **ROBOTICS** has committed itself to play a leading role in this development and wants to
generate pioneering innovations. Our innovative and engaged team is well on its way to fulfil
this role nationally and internationally.

 Become part of our team and join us in establishing Austria's largest and most innovative
robotics research institute. Let us shape the future of robotics together - safely and to the
benefit of all.

Our young team at our location at the Lakeside Science & Technology Park in Klagenfurt is
seeking for a

**Research group leader Mechatronic Systems**

Your qualifications:

* University degree in the field of mechatronics or equal
* Relation to robotics from the field or your study
* Experience in developing ROS-based robot (components)
* Several years of experience in the coordination and management of research or company projects
* Several years of experience in team leadership
* Ability to create and implement innovative concepts
* Ability to recognize technological trends
* Enthusiastic and communicative personality

We offer:

* An attractive workplace in a highly dynamic technological environment with state-of-the-art infrastructure
* Collaboration with a young team working on the advancement of new technologies in a start-up atmosphere
* The opportunity to profoundly influence the institutes strategic direction and to shape the path to a great future for ROBOTICS
* An appealing salary that takes into account all your professional experiences (according to the valid collective agreement with a minimum gross annual salary of EUR 56.000,--, depending on your qualification and experience a considerably higher remuneration is possible). Additionally, we provide performance-driven compensation components for your achievements within the ROBOTICS management team.
* Great flexibility in the design of your work environment and your working hours

You are leadership personality and are willing to take responsibilities? Then we are looking
forward to learn more about you. Please send us an e-mail to
robotics at joanneum.at.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/head-of-research-group-mechatronic-systems/3436/1) or reply to this email to respond.