[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] When can we use ROS answer?

Tully Foote ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 08:07:06 UTC 2017

[quote="wjwwood, post:7, topic:3428, full:true"]
As far as I know the wiki has been unaffected. @tfoote?
[/quote]
Yes, the issues with answers.ros.org should not effect wiki.ros.org.

[quote="AndyZe, post:10, topic:3428, full:true"]
NVM, I see that TF moved it. Will update links to it tomorrow.

http://wiki.ros.org/tf2/Tutorials/Quaternions
[/quote]

+1 Thanks!

[quote="sean, post:11, topic:3428, full:true"]
Want to know when we can use answer function.  Is there a clear time that we can use ROS answer? thanks
[/quote]

We cannot make any promises about when answers will be back online. The process of recovering the database is iterative and does not have clear progress indicators or metrics.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/when-can-we-use-ros-answer/3428/12) or reply to this email to respond.