[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Hector_mapping results in tf transformation error

Saurabh Bansal ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 19:02:02 UTC 2017

Hello,

I am trying to use tf in my code. My requirement is as below:
- An image sensor is mounted at a location with IR, that is providing xyz coordinates for my target
- I need to convert those coordinates from Sensor frame of reference to my ARM frame of reference.

One solution can be to use Matrix for conversion. I think this can also be used with tf.
Can you suggest some good source to understand the tf.

Saurabh

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/hector-mapping-results-in-tf-transformation-error/3396/3) or reply to this email to respond.