[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Site Feedback] Maritime Robotics SIG Proposal

Narcís ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 18:15:25 UTC 2017

Hi! I'm interested in this group too. We (university of Girona) have been developing an open source architecture for underwater vehicles for some time named [COLA2](https://bitbucket.org/udg_cirs/cola2_core/wiki/Home). Right now I've just started an issue in the **common_msgs** package to include a standard DVL message in ROS (see [issue](https://github.com/ros/common_msgs/issues/116)). Please, join the discussion (here or there, I don'y know what is better).

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/maritime-robotics-sig-proposal/3489/10) or reply to this email to respond.