[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS graph information tools implementation discussion

karsten ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 01:17:15 UTC 2017

@gbiggs: Are you referring to this [0] repo? If so, it's true that we have two scripts, rosnode_list and rostopic_list, which however are not meant to be in any releasable or complete state. These are mainly the result of debugging tools needed during the current development on our side (they are neither built on the buildfarm nor listed in the repos file) . We are currently not actively working on implementing these tools, given the discussion of this thread and the remaining open questions.
We may add more scripts in that repository, which then can be helpful to others as well, we would though recommend not just yet open PRs against it.

[0] https://github.com/ros2/cli_tools

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-graph-information-tools-implementation-discussion/674/27) or reply to this email to respond.