[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Master thesis subject to help ROS

gavanderhoorn ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 14:24:35 UTC 2017

[quote="sonyccd, post:3, topic:443, full:true"]
I am also a masters student doing work on creating things for ROS. I am working on the UI side of things. Seems like that is an area that is really lacking, especially web based systems. Does anyone else agree with this observation?
[/quote]

Yes, I would love a web-based RViz, rqt and other such tools fi. Not sure how suitable something like that is for a MSc (or if I even understood you correctly), but it would be very welcome (possibly connect with web-based gazebo, rwt, roslibjs, etc, etc).

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/master-thesis-subject-to-help-ros/443/4) or reply to this email to respond.