[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Master thesis subject to help ROS

Brad Bazemore ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 14:43:37 UTC 2017

I was thinking more about thing developed to be used for your master's work. That what most of my stuff is. I am creating an autonomous agriculture rover. Most of my work is configuration and testing of already built tools. This has lead me to create new tools to reduce the complexity of developing rovers.

I just started this system a few weeks ago. It needs a lot more work but it is a start.

https://github.com/sonyccd/jack-ui

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/master-thesis-subject-to-help-ros/443/5) or reply to this email to respond.