[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Master thesis subject to help ROS

pilk ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 14:57:48 UTC 2017

Thanks again for the responses, since there is a group of us working on an autonomous building mapping robot I have decided to work on a custom web-based front-end for supervising it (from inspiration from you guys).

@asmodehn I will check out your work at some point i'm heavy into report writing at the moment, it would be interesting to develop a graphical view into the ROS system as it is running in browser and l see how far i get with that.

--
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/master-thesis-subject-to-help-ros/443/12) or reply to this email to respond.