[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Master thesis subject to help ROS

Brad Bazemore ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 13:47:13 UTC 2017

The problem I have with ros-control-center is a lack of UI UX purpose. How can this be used for robotics operation? How can the user see the status of important topics at one time? How can you manage users and multiple robots? What about data collections and logging? Is there security in the connection? How does this scale for deployment? etc. It does a great job demonstrating the possibilities of roslibjs. I used it to learn how the library works.

--
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/master-thesis-subject-to-help-ros/443/14) or reply to this email to respond.