[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Community Software Release Announcements - Guideline

Daniel Stonier ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 06:21:48 UTC 2017

[quote="rohbotics, post:8, topic:1305, full:true"]
How about "Release Maintenance" or "Package Maintenance"?
[/quote]

Both are ok. They lessen the confusion with the release tag at least. I would favour "Packaging & Releasing" still - covers both topics and is a common title for guides discussing how to handle the business end of software development. At least that is what I understand this category is about.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/community-software-release-announcements-guideline/1305/9) or reply to this email to respond.