[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Talker example issue with Beta 1

vdiluoffo ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 15:27:04 UTC 2017

Hi Dirk,

# copied from ament_package/template/environment_hook/library_path.sh

# detect if running on Darwin platform
_UNAME=`uname -s`
_IS_DARWIN=0
if [ "$_UNAME" = "Darwin" ]; then
  _IS_DARWIN=1
fi
unset _UNAME

if [ $_IS_DARWIN -eq 0 ]; then
  ament_prepend_unique_value LD_LIBRARY_PATH "$AMENT_CURRENT_PREFIX/lib"
else
  ament_prepend_unique_value DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH "$AMENT_CURRENT_PREFIX/lib"
fi
unset _IS_DARWIN

It seems that all the files are copied from:
 # copied from ament_package/template/environment_hook/library_path.sh
when I sampled from the list. The only files that I see are from rmw_connext_cpp and rmw_connext_shared_cpp  and both are same as file above.

Glad we have same results on tests.

Thanks
Vince

---