[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Site Feedback] Comment field size limits

suforeman ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 21:59:57 UTC 2017

I'd like to ask if the current character limit on the comment field for "ROS Answers" still makes sense.

As a relative new user, I seldom trust that my answer is either the best one or sufficiently complete. For these reasons, I usually make my initial replies as comments. It is very hard to provide suggestions or engage with the original poster with so few characters in the comment field.

I know I could make multiple comments but that seems like a kludge to a basic limitation.

Is it configurable and if so might it be increased?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/comment-field-size-limits/1054/1) or reply to this email to respond.