[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Turtlebot2_demo with Beta 1 build issue

vdiluoffo ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 21:54:25 UTC 2017

Hi Daniel,
Thanks for the reply. I went to the following url https://github.com/yujinrobot/kobuki_core and downloaded the kinetic branch of files. I compared the two diff_drive.hpp and kobuki.hpp, which are the same as what I have in the files downloaded from sudo apt-get install ros-kinetic-kobuki-driver ros-kinetic-kobuki-ftdi.  I did find that in kobuki.hpp the usage of ecl::LegacyPose2D<double> is different from kobuki_node.cpp, which was ecl::Pose2D<double> at lines 99 and 102. I changed them and the build works.

Thanks
Vince

Thanks
Vince