[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Embedded] Re: Indigo on Raspberry PI 3

suforeman ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 01:20:59 UTC 2017

Yes. I've responded to a couple ROS Answers posts, suggesting those images. I suggest we continue to them as the starting pion to most. It would reduce the frustration level for many.

While those images are not perfect for everyone, they are likely the best option for most users on RPi hardware.

Aside: the RPi3 w/ onboard wifi support is the basis for the LoCoRo (low cost robot) project.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/re-indigo-on-raspberry-pi-3/141/8) or reply to this email to respond.