[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] ANYbotics AG job

Isso2011 ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 19:53:31 UTC 2017

ANYbotics AG (www.anybotics.com) is an ETH Zurich spin-off developing new solutions for mobile robots. Optimized electric drive joints enable our quadruped robot to run, climb, and move autonomously in challenging terrain.

We are enhancing our development team with an electrical engineer. You will be responsible for design and implementation of complex electric circuits in our robots, including the development of the necessary software.

You have a Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical Engineering (or similar) and ideally a few years of industrial experience. We expect a strong and consolidated competence in the design of electric circuits and in prototype development, good C/C++ programming skills and experience in working with ROS and Linux.

You are an engaged personality used to work proactively and with precision  on your own and in the team. You enjoy the research environment of ETH Zurich to broaden your horizon, to get to know new technologies and to continuously expand your knowledge. Your profile is complemented by a good knowledge of English.

We offer an attractive working place in the center of Zurich within walking distance from central station, a market level salary, and an immediate start. As part of our young, highly motivated and dynamic team you will shape the future of our innovative and securely financed startup.

We look forward to your application on info at anybotics.com (CV, motivation letter, transcripts, reference letters).

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/anybotics-ag-job/1072/1) or reply to this email to respond.