[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [general] REP3 proposal for Lunar Loggerhead

Mikael Arguedas ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 23:00:01 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

2017 is there and ROS Lunar is around the corner!
A proposal for the minimum requirements and targeted architectures (aka REP3) is available [here](https://github.com/ros-infrastructure/rep/pull/123). This release will maintain the minimum requirements of Kinetic, the main change is that we will stop building packages for i386 architectures.
We would like the feedback of all developers and maintainers about this draft.

Your friendly ROS team

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/rep3-proposal-for-lunar-loggerhead/1179/1) or reply to this email to respond.