[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Finer control of messages forwarded using ros1_bridge

Tommy Persson ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 23:21:53 UTC 2017

Suppose I want to not forward some topic ro ROS2. For exampe /tf. How would I do that? Is the best way to add an argument to dynamic_bridge that takes a list fo topics not to forward.

And suppose I want to reduce the data. Suppose I have a GeoPose in 10 Hz in ROS1 but only need it in 1 Hz in ROS2. How would I do that?

I kind of need this functionality and will try to implement something and contribute it back. But if there are some prefered way to do these kind of things it could be good to know.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/finer-control-of-messages-forwarded-using-ros1-bridge/1183/1) or reply to this email to respond.