[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [general] New Software Release Announcements

Martin Günther ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 09:27:59 UTC 2017

+1, I was just thinking of suggesting this the other day.

I would allow discussion in the announcement threads though. Not for support obviously (if that becomes a problem, the thread could be locked after a couple of days if necessary), but for discussion and feedback following the announcement.

BTW, this category shouldn't be restricted to new binary releases, right? IMO a package should also qualify if it's only available as a source package.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/new-software-release-announcements/1203/5) or reply to this email to respond.