[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [general] New Software Release Announcements

Martin Günther ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 10:24:48 UTC 2017

[quote="gavanderhoorn, post:7, topic:1203"]
so .. that's basically what I meant, right? :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Yes, I guess so. My reply shouldn't really have started with a "but", sorry about the confusion. I think what I was trying to say is that perhaps the biggest hurdle in getting people to post their announcements has already been removed by dropping the "do not post unless your message is vital" policy when switching to Discourse. But I could be wrong.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/new-software-release-announcements/1203/9) or reply to this email to respond.