[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] [TB3] Assembling the TurtleBot3

Yoonseok Pyo ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 22:34:10 UTC 2017

The TurtleBot3 will be available as a non-assembled product. The two videos below are videos of TurtleBot3 Basic and Premium version. You can see the SBCs and sensors used in each version of TurtleBot3. Though it is a hassle to assemble, I think it is reasonable that the user is a reconfigurable product. What do you think?

Now we have 3 months left to launch. We will do our best to launch cool robots with #OSRF and #Intel.

**[Assembling the TurtleBot3 Basic]**
https://youtu.be/rvm-m2ogrLA

**[Assembling the TurtleBot3 Premium]**
https://youtu.be/1nTMyr4ybi0