[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [general] REP3 proposal for Lunar Loggerhead

Dirk Thomas ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 23:20:26 UTC 2017

"Less then 10%" sounds like a much better argument to drop support then the previous global stats. So I am in favor of dropping the `i386` builds then since it reduced our farm by almost half :thumbsup:

I expect the majority of the currently remaining users could switch to `amd64`. The few remaining ones will need to build from source (as many more users on various other platforms already do today).

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/rep3-proposal-for-lunar-loggerhead/1179/11) or reply to this email to respond.