[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [rosjava] New rosjava-based application: Tango Streamer

jcerruti ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 23:30:16 UTC 2017

Hi all,

In case you missed it in the general board, [Intermodalics just announced](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tango-ros-streamer/1221) an interesting application using rosjava in Android to publish Google Tango topics through ROS.

Besides what is noted in the general announcement, this new application uses rosjava to implement a node interface which can be re-used into other rosjava applications. Since the source code for the application is also provided, this can serve as yet another example on how to integrate Java and native ROS code into an Android application.

I hope people will find it useful. We're looking forward to comments from the community.

Julian

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/new-rosjava-based-application-tango-streamer/1224/1) or reply to this email to respond.