[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS/Troubleshooting] ROS2 talker listener using difffernt DDS

You Wei ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 07:44:20 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I am currently trying to use an alternative DDS rather than fastrtps. However I have noticed that the talker and listener demo which used to just run "talker" after sourcing the setup file is now changed to "ros2 run demo_nodes_cpp talker". The old "talker__rmw_connext_cpp" that ued to let you use an alternative DDS is no longer working. My question is what is the new command for using an alternative DDS?

Thankyou

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-talker-listener-using-difffernt-dds/2124/1) or reply to this email to respond.