[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Introducing ROS tutorial for a new robotic platform

Dominik ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 16:29:34 UTC 2017

Hi Pito, here are answers to your questions:
1) We offer the hardware, software and cloud platform. All tailored for robotics.
2) Right now our software and cloud platform are designed only for CORE2 and RoboCORE controllers (it was the first generation of our hardware that we introduced on Kickstarter more than 2 years ago). In the near future, we are going to make our software & cloud compatible with other hardware controllers popular in robotics. The first step towards this is making our library created for real-time board of CORE2-ROS controller opened. Find it here: https://github.com/husarion/hFramework - this framework is based on RTOS (Real Time Operating System), and uses advanced peripherals of a microcontroller (STM32F4) to realize multiple control & communication tasks in real-time in an efficient way.

We are working on additional features for our cloud platform to make building and managing ROS-powered robots much easier.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/introducing-ros-tutorial-for-a-new-robotic-platform/2087/4) or reply to this email to respond.