[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] [Meetup] Let's see how a Barista Robot serves coffee

YUHONG_LIN ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 07:33:55 UTC 2017

Dear Roboticists,

We are very pleased to invite you to the **release conference and demonstration of Barista robot** which is the first robot serving coffee to the tables in the world.

Barista Robot website: [http://www.theconstructsim.com/robot-barista-serving-coffee/](http://www.theconstructsim.com/robot-barista-serving-coffee/)
RSVP: [http://meetu.ps/3bFnKZ](http://meetu.ps/3bFnKZ)

The Barista robot was created by two students from the Institut La Guineueta and the company The Construct with the support of Costa Coffee (Barcelona).

In July the 12th, we will share this exciting moment: a release conference and demonstration of Barista robot. The event will be taking place in Barcelona, we sincerely welcome people from all walks of life to come to this event.

**Date&Venue**

- Wednesday, 12 July, 2017
- 5:00 PM
- Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 622, 08007 Barcelona, Spain

**Event Schedule**

- 17:00 to 17:10 Presentation of the design idea and construction process
- 17:10 to 17:30 Demonstration of Barista serving coffee in the coffee shop.
- 17:30 to 18:00 Question and answer.

--
Contact Us:
You can contact us with questions and doubts here: [info at theconstructsim.com](http://info@theconstructsim.com)