[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] Still using Indigo instead of kinetic? Why?

femtogram ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 14:42:23 UTC 2017

Right, makes sense. The stuff I was porting over didn't depend on any other opencv packages in ros. That being said there is a lot of code out there for opencv2 so I think it's not a bad thing to at least make aware that it is possible. I think the "no other compelling reasons to stop using indigo" goes along with the notion of don't fix it if it ain't broke, which I think is maybe the strongest argument to still use indigo instead of kinetic.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/still-using-indigo-instead-of-kinetic-why/2150/8) or reply to this email to respond.