[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] Embedded Software Engineer - TetraVue

Wendy Hoglen ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 22:38:59 UTC 2017

TetraVue, Inc, based in north-county San Diego, is looking for a talented Embedded Software Engineer, who will be responsible for the design and development of custom real-time embedded software for our 3D capture system. This position will develop and document application code that runs on an ARM based embedded system. They'll be working with interfaces such as i2c, UART, and GPIO, and working closely with our electrical engineers to design software to interface with and control various sensors.
If you've got the skills and would like to join our fast-growing, dynamic team we'd love to hear from you!

www.tetravue.com
email: jobs at tetravue.com

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/embedded-software-engineer-tetravue/2207/1) or reply to this email to respond.