[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Rosbag sharing place

Nikolaus Demmel ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 15:11:20 UTC 2017

Awesome, thanks Flo!

I put together an according yaml for one of our datasets that also has bag files: http://vmcremers8.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/lsd/OmniDataset/marvhub.yaml. Its not super exiting, since the bags contain only one image topic each, but it's a start.

Immediate observations:

* For this dataset each sequence has 2 bag files (one with the original images, one with the rectified ones). For MARV it would probably make sense to combine them, but this could also just be our task to provide a bag with both. Question is whether it makes sense for marvhub to allow combining multiple bags into one MARV "dataset" like it already does for split bags.
* For each sequence there is additional information like text files with camera calibration and ground truth, as well as the same image data in different formats. Again one could argue, that we should provide a bag file with both calibration groundtruth as ROS topics, but I guess there will always be data that doesn't natively fit in a bagfile. So the question is if marvhub should support additional per-bag links / files / metadata.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/rosbag-sharing-place/1956/20) or reply to this email to respond.