[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] Robotics Embedded Engineer

Charles ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 08:22:07 UTC 2017

Job description

We are looking for engineers with experience in developing embedded robotics control systems.

Do you want to create the autonomous vehicles of the future?

Dynium robot is an exciting, young, and dynamic start-up developing at the fore-front of autonomous robotics. We are developing solutions that are better for the planet, more efficient and safer than existing practices.

We are looking to expand the team developing off-road autonomous robots. The company is looking for embedded systems engineers.

Dynium Robot is made up of top engineers with strong degrees and postgraduate education. Our engineers are proactive, self-governing, and take ownership of their projects, making influential technical decisions in a flat company structure. The key technical decisions are discussed in the group. A confidence to be challenged in open discussion is necessary, along with an ability to justify decisions analytically.

Skills & Requirements

Personality  Strong team-working abilities, good communicator, takes responsibility and ownership of projects

Working style  Work independently, focused on generating robust solutions with strong analytical skills

Experience  Areas relevant to autonomous driving or experience with PID controllers will be a bonus

Know-how   strong C++, modern software frameworks, development on Linux,

Education  Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mathematics, Physics. Further degree in robotics, machine vision, mathematics, physics or similar.

No visa sponshorship. Only those  with the right to remain in the UK or EU will be considered. No recruiters and no commission payable to recruiters for CVs we receive. Recruiter emails will be blocked.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/robotics-embedded-engineer/2233/1) or reply to this email to respond.