[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS 2 Collaboration Bulletin Board

Mikael Arguedas ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 17:33:40 UTC 2017

We will likely release  an overview (maybe as detailed as a design document?) in the near future describing how we expect actions to look like in ROS2. Regarding a rosaction tool (for ROS1), there is [an actionlib ticket](https://github.com/ros/actionlib/issues/44) discussing what the feature set of such a tool would be. We could use the ideas in that ticket as a base for a `ros2 action` tool in the future. Feel free to pitch ideas there!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-2-collaboration-bulletin-board/2239/7) or reply to this email to respond.