[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Free ROS Live classes: Robocademy.com [Lentin Joseph]

Lentin Joseph ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 06:59:34 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone

My name is [Lentin Joseph](http://lentinjoseph.com). I am the founder of [Qbotics Labs](http://qboticslabs.com), a robotics software service provider company working on ROS. I have authored 3 books in ROS which are [ROS Robotics Projects](http://rosrobots.com), [Mastering ROS for Robotics Programming](http://mastering-ros.com) & [Learning Robotics using Python](http://learn-robotics.com).

Our company is planning to launch our new project called [Robocademy](http://robocademy.com), which is an exclusive learning platform for Robotics and associated technologies.

We are starting ROS live classes from next week, which is exclusive to people who are planning to work in ROS.

Interested candidates can share their CV link or Linkedin profile with us and after filtering, selected candidates will get a chance to learn ROS for free.

Here is the website of robocademy

[Robocademy](http://robocademy.com)

Interested candidates can enroll to the course from the website itself. The details of course schedule will inform to the selected candidates.

Regards
[Lentin Joseph](http://lentinjoseph.com)
Author | Entrepreneur

---