[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Tractobots, my attempts at field robots

Kyler Laird ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 17:14:27 UTC 2017

Thank you.  Yes, Pure Pursuit came up a lot in my research.  I decided that I could do without it for the trivially simple (straight line) situations that I handle now, but I do want to try it for more complex handling.  I recall that the FroboMind field robot code uses Pure Pursuit or similar.  (The target point is shown in the simulation.)  I intend to try implementing that code on my machines.

I have Tractobot00 running again.  I hope to start using it as a testbed soon.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tractobots-my-attempts-at-field-robots/1486/68) or reply to this email to respond.