[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] ENWAY - multiple positions for autonomous service vehicles - Berlin, Germany

Bo Chen ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 14:56:10 UTC 2017

**About Us**

ENWAY develops the software stack that enables autonomous operations of service vehicles. Our focus is on waste trucks and street sweepers. We believe in teaming up autonomous vehicles and human labour to make jobs like street sweeping or trash collection safer, easier and more efficient. ENWAY partners with vehicle producers, private cleaning firms and municipal service providers.

We are open and results oriented, but most importantly we trust each other. We work fast, smart and focused. We are quick to learn and adapt. We're constantly looking for intelligent, competent, dedicated and ambitious people to help build the world's largest platform for service vehicles.

We think. We decide. We deliver.

**[Join us.](http://careers.enway.ai)**

**Perks & Benefits**

* Highly competitive market salary
* Employee stock participation program
* 25 days of vacation per year
* Flat hierarchies
* Flexible working times (Achievement of goals important, not "face time")
* High Performance Company Laptop
* Lunch & Fitness studio subsidies
* Cool and vibrant working environment at the center of groundbreaking innovation
* Freedom and room to develop and implement your own new ideas
* Many exciting team events

**Our open positions:**

* [Principal Autonomous Vehicle Software Engineer](http://careers.enway.ai/o/principal-autonomous-vehicle-software-engineer)
* [Localization and Mapping Software Engineer](http://careers.enway.ai/o/localization-and-mapping-software-engineer)