[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] [TB3] TurtleBot3 Burger Assembly Video

derlcn ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 01:05:17 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I've been planning to post this assembly video[43minute] from long ago and today is the day!
Sometimes reading assembly manual seems hectic and often confused.
I have to confess that connecting power pin to the Raspberry Pi 3 board required me some googling :'(
Although this video cannot be a perfect manual, saving at least one Raspberry Pi board would be awesome.

https://youtu.be/5D9S_tcenL4

Also, there is an amazing series of [TurtleBot3 unboxing and building videos](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaH5-KrbhcU&list=PLM7oigWuoEynDn3t62axYxxzffOCPB65X) recorded by Michael Overstreet so go ahead and check his videos as well.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tb3-turtlebot3-burger-assembly-video/2340/1) or reply to this email to respond.