[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Autonomous map generation

Lewis Liu ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 01:55:31 UTC 2017

Thanks for attention.

I didn't touch frontier_exploration deeply, but I found it needs the user to operate on the remote map (e.g. creating some polygons) during SLAM generation. So I want to find some ways to make the map generation fully automonously, even needn't open any remote monitor/map screen.

Is there any infomation I missed? or is there any other solution meeting the full automation? Thanks.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/autonomous-map-generation/1871/5) or reply to this email to respond.