[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Buildfarm] New release of the ros_buildfarm package (version 1.3.2)

gavanderhoorn ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 16:48:35 UTC 2017

There are some (minor) issues with the deployment scripts and puppet files that make them not work oob, but those can be addressed / worked around. I have a fork that at least works for me. You can take a look at it and see if there's something there you could use.

The work by Steven to migrate everything to Xenial is shaping up nicely. He's done a good job of cleaning up the puppet files adding proper modules and refactoring.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/new-release-of-the-ros-buildfarm-package-version-1-3-2/1749/4) or reply to this email to respond.