[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Aerial Vehicles] Certification

mmcnair ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 16:08:16 UTC 2017

While I would not expect ROS to be FAA certifiable on its own, I am wondering if any users have ROS implementations that have gone through the FAA certification process.  If so, I would like to get some insight into lessons learned, things to watch out for, etc.  Basically I am trying to get a sense of the potential certifiability of a ROS implementation on large unmanned aerial vehicles.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/certification/1891/1) or reply to this email to respond.